Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Holidays in Punta del Este

Finally I decided to take my vacation in South America, so I went to the best resort in this part of the world, Punta del Este in Uruguay.

I must say that the beaches on the Atlantic coast are beautiful, and the night in Punta del Este is incomparable: parties, sexy girls, fun, good weather, safety, the ideal ingredients for amazing holidays.

I could also make a tour of the capital city of Uruguay, Montevideo, and go see a soccer game of the best team in America, PeƱarol, called the Champion of the Century, having been elected the best of the twentieth century.
I could also see the carnival in Montevideo, very interesting, very different from Carnival in other places, and the longest carnival in the world. Fun, fun and more fun!
I must return with more time, maybe next year.


1 comment:

  1. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me
    GED Online

    ReplyDelete